Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Subterranean Homesick Blues Meets Project Runway

Back In The Day

I went to Back In The Day Board of Education meetings, it was a parent who took vacation days from work to be Kelly Middle School Team Building Education (BIT), working with teachers to study the results of the tests in Connecticut Mastery the hope of mapping new directions in education, while my wife not more often at home, but rather help in classrooms throughout the school. I m sure it was with considerable relief that the superintendent and principles watched my children grow students who participated in the Norwich Free Academy, grieving for not more than my wife patience and graceful skills in a thousand situations of school but happy with the notion I would darken someone else corridors (or not). True Confession time: With my son, now 26, and my daughter, now 21, another adult, my interest as a parent, owner and part-all-round busybody in Norwich Public Schools and our Board of Directors of the Public education has declined considerably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home